ICU Transfer Services consists of Air Ground Ambulances.
ICU Ambulance services consist of ground and mobile ICU Services.
We are able to provide:
- Transfer for the patient from the location of illness to the medical provider throughout Egypt /UAE in the least possible time, meeting the patient urgent requirements.
- For seriously ill patient, our ambulance can be fitted with complete life support, ventilation and monitoring equipment.
- Providing an experienced crew (nurses/doctors) to accompany and care for the patient during the journey.
- Inter-facility transportation (acute, long term, short term) with skilled nursing facilities.
- Technicians can be provided for any type of event.
BIA is in contracting with a large number of local and international reputed Air Ambulance companies.
- An air ambulance is a custom configured aircraft used to transport both emergent and non-emergent patients with relatives if necessary from one location to another.
- The air ambulance service comes into consideration when distance, speed and patient condition are beyond the capabilities of a ground ambulance.
- An ambulance crew is supplied with equipment that enables them to provide medical treatment to a critically injured or ill patient.
- Common equipment consists of ventilators, medication, ECG, monitoring unit and stretchers.
- Air Ambulance is providing everything from basic and cardiac life support to critical care, the air medical services that we provide are world class with only the highest rated pilots, certified doctors and nurses, paramedics and respiratory therapists.